Tuesday 6 January 2015

My reading list - Dec 24 - Jan 5

Is this really my first post of the new year? Umm, happy 2015, everyone! The fact that it's a new year hasn't yet sunk in. I'm sure it will at some point. 

Okay, I'm going to alter up the format of these posts slightly. Rather than tell you what's on my Kindle Unlimited every week, I'm just going to focus on what I read, bought and borrowed. 

What I read in the last two weeks-ish... 
Okay, 3 books? This can't be right, can it? But my Kindle app assures me this is the case. Hmm. Not great. Note to self - find a book to read. 

1. The Hunt by Michael Dalton. Truly excellent. I haven't truly enjoyed a book in this genre in a while; this was a lovely surprise.
2. Reader Magnets: Build Your Author Platform and Sell more by Nick Stephenson. Are you an author? Read this book. The 'how to better use Mailchimp' advice is invaluable. Also, this book is free. (Though I would pay a fair bit of money for it. The advice is fantastic.)  

3. Rees (Tales of the Shareem Book 1) by Allyson James

What's going to be DNF'd: 
Nothing. :)  

What I borrowed: 
Nothing new.

Free Books I got:
1. Reader Magnets: Build Your Author Platform and Sell more by Nick Stephenson
2. The Billionaire's First Christmas - Contemporary Romance by Holly Rayner

Books I actually bought:
1. RUIN - The Complete Series: Part One, Part Two & Part Three  by Deborah Bladon
2. The Girl in 6E (A Deanna Madden Novel Book 1) by A R. Torre
3. Red Hot Alphas: 11 Novels of Sexy, Bad Boy, Alpha Males by Jo Raven

No comments:

Post a Comment