Tuesday 25 November 2014

My Reading List - Nov 11- Nov 25

In the overwhelming amount of excitement/work that the More the Merrier anthology caused, I missed this post last week. Sorry about that - let's catch up on two weeks at once. 

Somehow missed hearing about the More the Merrier (A Menage Erotica Boxed Set)? Here's the most critical bit. 7 stories; 485 pages of scorching hot menage goodness for $0.99. 



Buy Links: Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon DE | Amazon CA 

***

What I read this last two weeks-ish: 

Apart from books available for sale, I also had the privilege of reading my friend Sophie Kisker's upcoming book An Odyssey of Submission. Sophie's a really talented writer, and her book completely gripped me. It's going to be 'live' very very soon, and I can't wait!  

1. The Curvy Hairdresser and the British Prince (He Wanted Me.. by Victoria Wessex. 
2. How to Sell Books by the Truckload on Amazon.com - Book One.. by Penny C. Sansevieri ... - I didn't find this one useful, and I thought the advice on reviews was just flat out-of-date. I wouldn't recommend this. 
3. Ivan's Captive Submissive (Submissive's Wish Book 1)  by Ann Mayburn
4. The More The Merrier (A Menage Erotica Boxed Set) by Tara Crescent - my Goodreads review
4. The Ex by Abigail Barnette

What's going to be DNF'd: 
None! Good week of reading. 

What's currently on my Kindle Unlimited 10: 
My Kindle Unlimited is starting to fill up with reference books! 

Fiction: 
1. Once Upon a Time by Jennika Snow
2. Surrender (Surrender - Book 1) by Melody Anne
3. Nice Dragons Finish Last (Heartstrikers Book 1) by Rachel Aaron

Reference: 
4. How ANYONE Can Become a Full-Time Erotica Author in 6 Weeks by Mademoiselle D. Bauch
5. Supercharge Your Kindle Sales: Simple Strategies to Boost by Nick Stephenson
6. Elements of Fiction Writing - Plot by Ansen Dibell
7. Elements of Fiction Writing - Beginnings, Middles & Ends by Nancy Kress
8. Elements of Fiction Writing - Conflict and Suspense by James Scott Bell
9. Elements of Fiction Writing - Characters & Viewpoint by Orson Scott Card

Free Books I got:
1. The Duchess War (The Brothers Sinister Book Book 1) by Courtney Milan

Books I actually bought:
Untied by Michelle A. Valentine
The Ex (The Boss Book 4)  by Abigail Barnette
LOL #2 Romantic Comedy Anthology - Volume 2 - Even More.. by Rachel Schurig
Masquerade: A Ra Jones Anthology by C.P. Mandara

No comments:

Post a Comment