Tuesday 21 October 2014

New Release - A Starlet in Venice!

Hey hey, it's New Release day! 



A Starlet in Venice, the final book of the Nights in Venice series, is now available. Just until Friday (10/24), it's on sale at a very special price - only $0.99. Early Saturday, it'll snap back to its regular price of $2.99, so please - if this book looks interesting to you - buy it now and take advantage of the sale!

Buy Links: Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon DE | Amazon CAOr borrow it on Kindle Unlimited.

 


Blurb: 

Every single man who looks at me wants to fuck me. To them, I am merely a sexy body, tits and pussy and ass, playing a leading role in their wet dreams. I am never anything more.

Except Liam. Liam Callahan wants only friendship from me, and I should be delighted. I certainly don’t want anything else from him. I don’t want to be bent over his lap and spanked. I don’t want to be tied up and flogged, and I definitely don’t want him to fuck me.

Do I?

Note: A Starlet in Venice is a stand-alone story, but part of the Nights in Venice series. Other stories in this series are of different couples. This story includes spankings, domination, graphic sexual scenes, and more.

Buy Links: Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon DE | Amazon CAOr borrow it on Kindle Unlimited.

Want more Starlet? Read the prologue, and/or a scene that's a prelude to a spanking. 

Tomorrow - I'll share Chapter 1. And on Saturday, another excerpt from Starlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment