Monday 20 October 2014

My reading list - Oct 11-Oct 19

While I normally do this on Tuesdays - tomorrow is A Starlet in Venice's release day! There'll be some singing and dancing and assorted hoopla related to that, so this one is a bit early. 

Starlet's Pre-Order Links: Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon DE | Amazon CAOr borrow it on Kindle Unlimited on Oct 21.

************

So, here's what I've bought or borrowed in the last week. I've read some but not all of them. If something has been removed from my Kindle Unlimited list, I read it. If I DNF'd it, I'll note that, but otherwise, I'm not going to review or recommend books (with the odd exception here and there.) 

Also, I'm still looking for dark erotica recommendations. Please? I've read Captive in the Dark by C.J. Roberts, so I'm not looking for riffs on that theme. If he's a wounded anti-hero, and the heroine suffers from Stockholm Syndrome, I don't want to read that. But if it's dark and not 'woman-falls-in-love-with-her-captor', can you leave me a comment? I'd really appreciate it. 

What's on my Kindle Unlimited 10: 

There's some, but not a lot of movement. I've been busy - I haven't read as much. 

1. The Disciplinarian: A Collection of Short Spanking Stories by Natasha Knight et al
2. Escape to Sin City: Part 1: Debra's Flight  by Bobbie Morgan
3. Revival (Return to Us Trilogy Book 1) by M. K. Gilher (this is going to be DNF at 48% though.)

4. Unexpected Consequences (Rod and Cane Society 1) by Cara Bristol
5. The Plagiarist by Hugh Howey
6. Surrender (Surrender - Book 1) by Melody Anne

7. Elements of Fiction Writing - Plot by Ansen Dibell
8. Elements of Fiction Writing - Beginnings, Middles & Ends by Nancy Kress
9. Elements of Fiction Writing - Conflict and Suspense by James Scott Bell
10. Elements of Fiction Writing - Characters & Viewpoint by Orson Scott Card

Free Books I got:

The Philosopher and the Poet: An erotic BDSM adventure based.. by Myra Corvine

Books I actually bought:

Healing Submission: Tales of Hurt and Comfort Boxed Set by Linda Barlow et al

No comments:

Post a Comment