Wednesday 27 August 2014

Ahem! Let's catch up again!

I need HootSuite. Really.

Ok - let's catch up, shall we?

The Good - A Thief in Venice got released. Yay! 10 people have said very nice things about it, which made me pretty damn happy.



The Bad: That's the good news. On the less-good news, after a chat with my editor, I've decided to delay book 2 - An Heiress in Venice. New release date - Sept 19. It's honestly a good decision, even if it's one I don't necessarily like.

When I release a book, I want to love it; I want to be over the moon about it, and so far, Heiress isn't there. Yet. So, deep breath, and a postponed release.

The Good Again: But talking about things I'm in love with, here's a squeal of excitement about Storm. Episode 2 is around the corner! Aug 30 - free to the mailing list. You have joined the mailing list, haven't you? Because, though I know I'm biased, but I think Episode 2: Kinky Valentine is pretty damn awesome.




What I'm working on:

Ahem. As is fairly typical for me, my to-do list is rather insane.

- First and most important, Heiress.
- Then, the final part of Nights in Venice - A Starlet in Venice.
- I might be tempted to write a story in the middle about a very, very hot Russian piano teacher, who is stern and strict, and oh-so-dominant. It's going to be called Audition. :)
- And there's about a hundred other stories.

I'm massively excited about: 

See that name in the far corner? That's me! I'm a little fish swimming in a big pond, and it's all rather awesome! The anthology comes out Aug 31 - and it's the first time I've ever been in an anthology. I'm super, super excited.

Right, that's evidently my bi-weekly update! Off I go now, back to Heiress!

No comments:

Post a Comment