Thursday 15 May 2014

New Releases! Relapse (Doctor Dom Volume 4) & The Alien, the Virgin and the Warrior Queen (Adventures of Suzie and the Alien Book 3)



It's all very exciting! 

Relapse Blurb: 
My name is Lisa Preston.

A little more than a month ago, I met a gorgeous guy in a bar and went home with him. He spanked me. He put me on an examination table and made all my dark fantasies come true.
 
Now my relationship with Patrick continues to deepen. Every day is more amazing than the last. He has become my boyfriend. My lover. My Dominant.
 
But the wounds of the past run deep. When I do something that reminds him of the way his ex-wife betrayed him, can our relationship ever recover? Or will we remain haunted by the past forever?

Note: This novella includes medical play, spankings, domination, graphic sexual scenes, and more.

Buy Links: 
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Amazon CA


The Alien, the Virgin and the Warrior Queen Blurb: 
Suzie and Bob the two-dicked alien travel to Erdem to get rid of Larry the Lizard, Suzie’s sadistic ex-boyfriend who had ordered Bob to kidnap and torture her.
 
But Erdem is ruled by Tamora, Warrior Queen, who has a price for taking Larry. She wants Suzie.
 
Now, Suzie finds herself dominated by both Bob and Tamora. And she finds it all strangely enjoyable…
 
Warning: This is a 10,000+ word short story that includes adult situations between a human female, a two-dicked alien and an alien Warrior Queen. It features explicit sex scenes (MFf, Mff, Mf and more!). For Mature Audiences Only!


Buy Links: 
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Amazon CA


No comments:

Post a Comment