Saturday 29 March 2014

Work in progress...

I'm not sure if I'm a better writer if I only work on one project at a time. But I'm certain I'm a lot more productive if I have many stories on the go - certain times, you hit a block, and then it helps to just write about something else. 

That being said - I have an insane number of stories on the go. 

- The Lure of the Madonna (tentative title) - Lucia, a museum curator who moonlights as an art thief crosses Antonio, the head of the Thieves Guild. Almost done, except that's a terrible description of the book, and I need a better blurb. 

- Relapse (Doctor Dom Book 4) - Well, I wrote one scene. A good scene, even. But my goal today is to add 2000 words to that story. 

- The Professor's Girlfriend - Jake and Emily's continuing adventures. This was supposed to be a short story that goes out to the mailing list on April 15. (Have you joined?) That being said - I started it, and now, I'm seriously tempted to make a book out of it. There's some insanity here. This is what I worked on yesterday. 

- The Alien Trains the Virgin - or something like that. This is just pure fun writing. But I'm halfway in the middle of this story, and I need to carve out a few hours and finish it. 

Insane, right? 

I'll leave you with a song. The Southern Comfort ads made me look this tune up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment