Wednesday 13 November 2013

Triumph!

42,300 words, and the House of Pain is done.

I am so stoked. Dear readers, I've been scribbling my entire life. But now, suddenly, through some magical combination of circumstances, I've actually finished two >40,000 word books? That really boggles my mind.

Now, a bit of boring stuff to do before the House of Pain goes up in the Kindle store. There's editing, there's a cover design to create, end-notes to write and a blurb.

Possibly, some marketing as well. So far, I've been pretty light on the marketing front, reasoning that I need a bit of a catalog of work before any serious marketing efforts. I'm not entirely sure if that's the right approach; we'll see. Pondering my options for the moment.

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment