Saturday 21 March 2015

Saturday Spanks - Storm: Home is Where the Vibrator is



Happy Saturday Spanks! 

I haven't posted in a while - lots of writing, no time to do much else, but today, I'm celebrating a new release. 

Storm originally started out as a mailing list freebie. It was a way for me to write out my crush on a certain Hollywood star. I love this series though - it's funny and light-hearted. All BDSM doesn't have to grim and scary, and Storm was my attempt to write that out. 


Here's the Saturday Spanks bit: 

I kept silent, taking a sip of my own. “What do you want me to say?” I asked him finally. “I’m not a starry-eyed teenager. We lead such different lives. I bake pizza, for fuck’s sake. You are a Hollywood heartthrob that women masturbate to. Fuck, I even named my vibrator after you. How can I ignore all of that, wish it all away?”

“You named your vibrator after me?” He sounded slightly stunned and I could see the blush creep up his cheeks. It was ridiculously endearing.

“Really?” I started to smile despite myself. “From everything I said, that’s the bit you chose to focus on?”

“Yes.” He still sounded a little astonished. “No one’s ever said that to me before.”

***

And the blurb: 


All the Storm episodes in ONE Boxed Set! 

Timothy Banks is Hollywood's hottest star. He is funny, charming and utterly sexy. 

I probably shouldn't have named my vibrator after him. 
I probably shouldn't have abandoned him in the middle of a winter storm. 
I probably shouldn't have started playing BDSM games with him. 

Yet I did all these things. I'm the girl who runs a pizza shop in Liverpool, Nova Scotia. Population 2700. 

And I'm about to find out that Tim Banks and I live in very different worlds.


***

Never read Storm? Episode 1 is free - so why don't you try it today?




Timothy Banks is Hollywood's hottest star. He is funny, charming and utterly sexy.

I'm the girl who runs a pizza shop in Liverpool, Nova Scotia. Population 2700.

He is a storm. I seek safe harbor. Timothy Banks does not belong in my life.

Why then, do I feel only yearning when I look at him?

Buy Links: Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon DE | Amazon CA | Or borrow for free with Kindle Unlimited.

***

And the other Saturday Spanking authors are here... 


1 comment:

  1. How wonderful, Tara! Her entire monologue and then him only catching she named her vibrator after him :D gorgeous

    ReplyDelete