Tuesday 20 January 2015

My reading list - Jan 6 - Jan 20

Yeah. I know I said I was shocked that I only read three books in two weeks last time, but I'm not sure I did much better this time around. Am I in a book slump? Maybe. 

What I read in the last two weeks-ish... 

I've been on a bit of a Michael Dalton kick lately. I can't help myself - excellent books, excellent writing, real people. Michael should be better known.

1. The eGirl by Michael Dalton
2. The Wizard's Daughters by Michael Dalton 
3. The Wager by Calista Kyle
4. The Billionaire's First Christmas by Holly Rayner 

What's going to be DNF'd: 
The Call Series by Emma Hart 

What I borrowed: 
1. Wool Omnibus Edition (Wool 1 - 5) (Silo series) by Hugh Howey

Free Books I got:
1. Rumpled: An Erotic Twist on Rumpelstiltskin by Madeleine Shade
2. The Wager: A Billionaire Romance (Wagered Hearts Series Book.. by Calista Kyle
3. THE FOREVER GIRL: (Forever Girl Series Book One) by Rebecca Hamilton

Books I actually bought:
1. Reasonable Doubt Boxed Set (Episodes 1, 2, & 3) by Whitney Gracia Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment