Tuesday 4 November 2014

My Reading List - Oct 28 - Nov 3

I'm going to alter up the format of this slightly - to talk about what I read the week, what I DNF'd, and what I bought. I think this will be a slightly more useful format.
************

What I read this week-ish: 
1. First Time Gang: Her Erotic Group Encounters by Sasha Song
2. Once Upon A Time (Twisted Fairytales: Vol 1) by Jenika Snow
3. Firebird by Annabel Joseph
4. The Plagiarist by Hugh Howey
5. Treat with Caution (Treats to Tempt You Book 1) by Serenity Woods
6. The Infamous Ellen James (Infamous Series Book 1) by N.A. Alcorn
7. Supercharge Your Kindle Sales: Simple Strategies to Boost by Nick Stephenson - if you are an author, this is worth the read!
8. How ANYONE Can Become a Full-Time Erotica Author in 6 Weeks by Mademoiselle D. Bauch - also well worth the read for authors! 

What's going to be DNF'd: 
1. Avoiding Amy Jackson (Infamous Series Book 2) by N.A. Alcorn (This is going to be DNF at 7%.)

What's currently on my Kindle Unlimited 10: 
My Kindle Unlimited is starting to fill up with reference books! 


Fiction: 
1. Biker Babe (BBW Motorcycle Romance) (Lady Godiva Book 1) by April Ryder
2. The Disciplinarian: A Collection of Short Spanking Stories by Natasha Knight et al
3. Once Upon a Time by Jennika Snow
4. Surrender (Surrender - Book 1) by Melody Anne
Reference: 
5. How ANYONE Can Become a Full-Time Erotica Author in 6 Weeks by Mademoiselle D. Bauch
6. Supercharge Your Kindle Sales: Simple Strategies to Boost by Nick Stephenson
7. Elements of Fiction Writing - Plot by Ansen Dibell
8. Elements of Fiction Writing - Beginnings, Middles & Ends by Nancy Kress
9. Elements of Fiction Writing - Conflict and Suspense by James Scott Bell
10. Elements of Fiction Writing - Characters & Viewpoint by Orson Scott Card

Free Books I got:
None, I think? 


Books I actually bought:
1. Falling for the Billionaire (The Complete Series) by Victoria Villeneuve
2. The Indie Author Power Pack: How To Write, Publish, & Market by David Gaughran
3. Finder Fees (A TroubleMaker Novel) by Kelly Gendron
4. Courage: A Collection of 10 Full Length Bestselling Novels by J.L. Berg

No comments:

Post a Comment