Tuesday 14 October 2014

My Reading List (Oct 3-Oct 11)

I think I'm going to make this a weekly thing. 

So, here's what I've bought or borrowed in the last week. I've read some but not all of them. If something has been removed from my Kindle Unlimited list, I read it. If I DNF'd it, I'll note that, but otherwise, I'm not going to review or recommend books (with the odd exception here and there.) 

Also, I'm looking for dark erotica recommendations. I've read Captive in the Dark by C.J. Roberts, so I'm not looking for riffs on that theme. If he's a wounded anti-hero, and the heroine suffers from Stockholm Syndrome, I don't want to read that. But if it's dark and not 'woman-falls-in-love-with-her-captor', can you leave me a comment? I'd really appreciate it. 

What's on my Kindle Unlimited 10:


1. Revival (Return to Us Trilogy Book 1) by M. K. Gilher
2. Unexpected Consequences (Rod and Cane Society 1) by Cara Bristol
3. Lily Mine: A Historical Fantasy by Annabel Joseph
4. The Plagiarist by Hugh Howey

5. Surrender (Surrender - Book 1) by Melody Anne
6. Sinful Desires Vol. 1 by M. S. Parker

7. Elements of Fiction Writing - Plot by Ansen Dibell
8. Elements of Fiction Writing - Beginnings, Middles & Ends by Nancy Kress
9. Elements of Fiction Writing - Conflict and Suspense by James Scott Bell
10. Elements of Fiction Writing - Characters & Viewpoint by Orson Scott Card

Free Books I got:



Her Billionaire, Her Wolf--His Every Desire by Aimélie Aames (this might be a DNF for me at 15%, but it's still on my Kindle, so who knows?)
The Mattress Bargain: The Princess and the Pea byStella Rose
Billionaire Brothers by Lucia Jordan
Ella's First Exam: A Medical Exam Fiction by Caelia Portier

Books I actually bought:

BLAKE: Captive to the Dark  by Alaska Angelini
Midnight Watch: An M.J. Lowell Novella by M.J. Lowell
Reckless Games by MJ Lowell
Truly: The New York Series (The New York Trilogy) by Ruthie Knox
Chasing the Dollar (Miranda Vaughn Mysteries Book 1) by Ellie Ashe

No comments:

Post a Comment