Tuesday 7 October 2014

My Kindle Unlimited Reading List (Sept 18-Oct 2)

Okay, through a flaw in the system (cough, cough!) I got me some Kindle Unlimited, and wow, this stuff is like crack. I mean, I read a lot all the time, but I'm reading even more now. Yay and awesome. 

So, what's been in and out of the 10? Here's the list, since about mid-Sept. (Hmm. Okay, there's been more than this, but evidently, Amazon does not keep track of books I've read and returned. I'll try to do this weekly then, I guess?)

Oh, I guess I could link to the books, but that would take me hours to do, and cut-and-paste works just fine - Amazon's search feature is really quite excellent. I do recommend it. ;)


Kindle Unlimited Erotica:
Sinful Desires Vol. 1 by M. S. Parker
The Undoing of Lily Welch by Boo Starling
A Perfect Shade of Assassin - The Collection by Rebecca Milton
Watch Me Fall by Nora Flite
Rapunzel (Modern Wicked Fairy Tales Book 1) by Selena Kitt
The Prince of Darkness vs. The Prom Queen by Christine Hart

Other Kindle Unlimited Books (these are mostly writing technique):
Elements of Fiction Writing - Plot by Ansen Dibell
Elements of Fiction Writing - Beginnings, Middles & Ends by Nancy Kress
Elements of Fiction Writing - Conflict and Suspense by James Scott Bell
Elements of Fiction Writing - Characters & Viewpoint by Orson Scott Card

Free Books I read:
Seduction and Surrender (The Billionaire's Temptation Series) by Cali MacKay
The Invitation by Roxy Sloane

Books I actually bought:

Let's Get Visible: How To Get Noticed And Sell More Books by David Gaughran

***********************

So hey, I'm your typical voracious reader. There are a few books I really want to read - books I actively look forward to, books I'll pay for. And then, in the gap there, while I wait for those, there's a ton of books I will read. 

That gap? Kindle Unlimited fills that gap. 

You are a newish, not a household name author who self-publishes? I don't see how you can afford not to be on Kindle Unlimited.  

No comments:

Post a Comment