Monday 2 June 2014

Slathaar - Maps

Slathaar - Invasion is a serialized story that I'm writing on Literotica. It's fantasy, mixed in with a fair amount of BDSM sex. I'm going to try for chapter updates every two/three weeks or so. While the story will be available on Literotica, and on sale at some point in the future, I'm going to use entries in this blog to add in other details (maps, glossary, costumes, etc.) that will help add clarity to the story. 


Map of the Discovered World 

(I drew this as best to scale as I could, but it isn't perfect. To see the names of the various countries, open this image in a new tab, and zoom in - that seems to work.)





Map of the Islands of Slathaar and Liarnan

(This one isn't to scale at all, but it has the names of the various islands. Or open this image in a new tab, and zoom in - that seems to work.)


No comments:

Post a Comment