Saturday 16 November 2013

Saturday spanks - Leila's training


I was hoping to include something from House of Pain for my Saturday Spankings post, but Amazon is kicking and screaming about something (not sure what - the book keeps going from In-Review to Draft, anyone know why, any ideas?). So, today's excerpt comes from my BDSM fantasy novel - Chronicles of Raan

This particular bit is from the story Leila's Training. Leila has been training to be a pleasure slave for six long years. In her final examination, the person who will be testing her is Hasan; the trainer to whom Leila lost her virginity; and for whom Leila has nursed a flame for the last six years. Will this serve as a fatal distraction? Read on...

The excerpt: 

He moved away, still expressionless, and then, he reappeared in front of me. This time, he held, in his hands, a many-tailed red suede flogger.

Red, to match the red sky of Raan. Red for pain.

“Hold on to the chains,” Hassan ordered. He gestured to two chains that hung above the steel pillar. I obeyed, grabbing the chains, my arms in the air, giving him free access to my body.

“I crave silence from you, sweet Leila, as you are flogged…” his voice was gentle, contemplative. The gentleness was unexpected; almost my undoing. I struggled to keep my focus on the examination; on ensuring my posture was perfect, my breasts arched outward; my stomach clenched taut. My eyes were still on Hassan’s, as I’d been ordered.

I couldn’t hide the longing in my eyes as I looked at him. 

Want to read more? Buy Chronicles of Raan here.

The book blurb: 

*** Fantasy; Bondage; Erotica; Magic. 

In Raan, there is magic and dark fantasy; there's erotica; there's dungeons and whips and chains; there are strong men and strong women, and the connections that bind them; and hovering in the darkness, there are forces that control them all. Chronicles of Raan tells three interwoven stories from this world. 

Magic Everywhere is the story of Salif Al-Hasn, the Mage-Prince of Argentia. Fifteen years ago, Salif fled his kingdom, leaving behind the girl he loved, in the face of a memory so toxic, he has buried it deep and never let it surface since... But one night, Salif comes back to his hotel room, and there's a girl waiting there, a pleasure slave of Argentia. 

Raina's Wedding tells the story of Raina, Salif's betrothed. For fifteen years, Raina has waited for Salif. On the eve of their wedding, does Salif want more from Raina than she can give? 

Leila's Training: Leila has trained for six years to be the best pleasure slave she can be. Now she faces her final examination, and the stakes have never been higher. But when her examiner turns out to be the same man who took her virginity, can Leila put aside her feelings and pass the test ahead? 

Contains BDSM, flogging, anal sex, M-M-F sex, M-F-F sex, and so much more...


14 comments:

  1. Have no answers re: your Amazon question.

    Nice snippet.

    May I suggest you lose the capcha - it's a pain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aargh, how did the capcha get in there? Sorry! Removed it instantly; I find it hugely annoying. Thanks so much for pointing it out, much appreciated!

      Delete
  2. Awesome. It's a very good piece. I hope you share more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blurb and excerpt. I don't think I've seen you here before, but I've been absent for a while. Either way, your snippet has intrigued me. I've bought the book and look forward to reading your work! Welcome to the group, Tara.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maren! I'd love to know what you think!

      Delete
  4. Hmm...I am wondering why her silence is important to him. What does it mean to him?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the story, it's just part of the test; ability to stay silent as she's being punished. But your comment has sparked an idea for the next story, many thanks!

      Delete
  5. Oh my. This is hot. I wonder if the trainer will allow her to leave to be someone else's slave or not.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enticing read and love the details. I want to say congrats with the release but don't know how to help with the Amazon problem. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Silence as she's flogged?? Whaaat? Very hot snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hot and sexy. I love that she has to be silent.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really hot snipper Tara. I hope you post more of this next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the excerpt. I hope Amazon publishes your book soon!

    ReplyDelete